Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Simply Neutrals Tuesday No. 32 - Gift Card

 There are so many wonderful people
in the world who whilst working with loss and tragedies
always look to see how they can
help others
and
I just wanted to acknowledge this 
wonderful act of kindness 
by sending this card I made to a lovely friend
whom I really think deserves this! 
She really is an angel!

 



I also thought it would be something I could share


Thank you dear Wen for being our sweet host for
another week here!


 


Wen is hosting this link up party out of
the goodness of her heart
so we can share so much beauty together! 







 


Thanks everyone for coming to visit and don't forget
to visit her Simply Neutrals Tuesday to 
enjoy more neutral images.

Anyone can join in and it can be as simple as even one picture
as I have done this time!

Hugs to you all, Suzy xxx

9 comments:

  1. Your artwork continues to delight and inspire. Love your handmade card.
    Marrianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Suzy!! I am sure Wen will love this card so much! And yes, big thank yous to Wen for hosting- she is a gem!
    I have been looking at your dolls again on FB, my oh my you are so talented Suzy! Each one is such a work of heart and love!
    Sending love,
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, and filled with grace my dearest Suzy- I love your gorgeous card, with the many layers, and all the same have the feeling of simplicity !!
    Loving hugs from your Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzy Dear your card is very beautiful and you are so thoughtful and giving to send it to a friend. Lovely addition to Wen’s Simply Neutrals...<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful design of this card!
    Warm regards from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweetie, your card is so gorgeous and your love for your friend shows through it. It is so inspiring to witness someone who goes through a rough time and still reaches out to others with a generous loving kindness.
    Thank you sweetie for your shout out for Simply Neutrals :) I really appreciate your support dearest.
    Oh, and my oh my, your parcel has arrived! I'm overjoyed and will email you asap :) Big hugs and love to you, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your friend will feel surrounded with love when she receives your special card. Another sweet creation Suzy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are an angel yourself, my dear friend, you are always so thoughtful. Your friend will be much comforted by receiving such a beautiful card from you, I am sure. It is exquisite, as are all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzy, your angel card is divine! I'm sure your friend will be uplifted by it. Thank you for sharing it with us. You are such an inspiration to us all, too, with your kindness and thoughtfulness for others.
    love,
    Jesse XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails